Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week i freebie week but I'll go with Jana and think about Top Ten Bookish Habits.
1) The books on my shelve are colour cooridinated, rather than ordered by author, alphabet or series :)
2) The only format of book I hate to read is in pdf. Give me an e-reader, audiobook or the good old fashioned paper version, just don't expect me to scroll downwards.
3) I listen to an audiobook on my way to and from work, and read a kindle or hardcover/paperback during lunch.
4) From 3 you've probably guessed, I have at least two books on the go at any time.
5) I always have to see the screen adaptation of a good book I've read - think Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings and The Hunger Games :-)
7) When I was twelve I had close to three hundred books, one day when I got back from school I had none. My mother donated the lot to a school library. I was distraught! I still collect books :).
8)I dust my books regularly - love books and hate dust.
9)I've only just learned to not finish books - those I'm really not enjoying - and it feels liberating!
10) I love talking about books!